As of today the official call for papers starts. Now it's on you to join the early announced speakers among myself, Mike Milinkovich (Eclipse), Chris Aniszczyk (Twitter), Arun Gupta (Red Hat).
While there will not be formal tracks you can send in proposals among the following topics that will likely fit into overall vibe including:
- Enterprise Application Development (e.g. concurrent, multi-user applications with data stores, security, transactions, etc)
- Front-end Development (e.g. display technologies, client-side scripting and layout, templating engines)
- Mobile Development (e.g. Android, iOS, Cordova, HTML5 for mobile)
- Big Data (e.g. RDBMS and NoSQL, persistent storage and associated computational problems with large data stores)
- Application Integration (Service-Oriented Architecture)
- DevOps and Continuous Delivery (e.g. build and deployment environments, administration and management)
- Performance and Tuning (e.g. Analysis and techniques to get the best out of your applications)
- Platform Development (ie. C++ and *nix applications)
- Cool Stuff (Any helpful bits you'd love to share with your peers)
You can hook up with this awesome new conference by joining the twitter discussion @DevNationConf or tweet with the official #DevNation14 tag and don't forget to check back with the conference website frequently for new announcements.
Open registration begins in January 2014. Come to hack, come to learn. Join the Nation.