The following people gave some short slots on their topics. As usual, this is too early to talk about the content, as most of this is still confidential (until it gets officially announced at either OOW or J1). But I would like to take the chance to show you some impressions, faces and names behind the technologies you are probably using each day.
- Thomas Kurian (Executive VP, Product Development, FMW)
- Mike Lehmann (Senior Director, Product Management, FMW)
- Param Sigh (Senior Director, Product Management, Java ME)
- Greg Stachnick (Senior Director, Product Management, OEPE)
- Rohit Gupta (Senior Director, Prodcut Management)
- Demed L'Her (Director Product Management)
- Ted Farell (Chief Architect and Senior VP)
- Danny Coward (Evangelist, Java SE)
- Markus Zirn (VP, Product Management, FMW4Apps)
And that is Java! We heard some very honest words about topics like Google, OpenSource, JCP and the future of Java. And there is one single thing I can tell you: Oracle is on the good side of the force.
Expect a stunning T.Kurian Java One Keynote (S319179):
In this opening JavaOne keynote Thomas Kurian, will share Oracle's vision for strengthened investment and innovation in Java and describe how Java will continue to grow as the most powerful, scalable, secure, and open platform for the global developer community.
"After my keynote, there is no longer any confusion about the Java feature road-map"
(T.Kurian, 16.09.10 ACED Briefing)