As expected, I will mostly attend the Middle Tier and Client-Side Development track. And this is the plan up to now:
- BPM in 2010 - Myths and Reality (Hajo Normann)
- Cutting Edge, AJAX Web UIs without the Headache (Juan Ruiz)
- Attention Oracle Developers: Find those Java Memory Leaks Fast! (Mark Prichard)
- Java EE Development with Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse (Greg Stachnick)
- What Makes a Service a Good Service? (Torsten Winterberg)
- Just Get it Written: Deploying Applications to WebLogic Server Using JDeveloper and WLS Console (Peter Koletzke copresenter: Duncan Mills, Oracle)
- What’s Hot and What’s Not – An Overview of Oracle Development Tools (Sten Vesterli)
- Oracle JDeveloper 11g JAX-WS Web Services - As Easy As 1-2-3 - XSD, WSDL, Generate! (Chris Muir)
- It's Happening! On Event-Driven SOA, Part I-III (Lucas Jellema)
As usual, I will twitter and blog about the few days in Washington, D.C. You can follow me on twitter (@myfear) and please don't forget to follow the official ODTUG twitter account (@ODTUG).
If this still is not enough, you can also search for the #ODTUG hashtag and listen, what others have to say about the conference.