What's new in this release: (Details)
* Support for Eclipse 3.4 and 3.5
* Support for generation of JAX-WS webservices from Spring Beans
* JAX-WS Webservice bindings editor provides a graphical UI for defining bindings, async mappings, and hander chains.
* Deployment descriptor editor for weblogic-ejb-jar.xml allows visual editing and validation of EJBs for deployment on WebLogic Server
* JSR 88 deployment plan editor simplifies the creation and management of deployment plans on WebLogic Server
* Enhancements to Oracle DTP plug-ins make working with Oracle – specific database features easy in Eclipse.
More information about OEPE can be found here
Installing Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse using the Eclipse Update Manager:
You use the Eclipse Update Manager for Eclipse 3.5 Galileo as follows:
1. Select Help > Install New Software.
2. Click Add to add a new update site.
3. In the Add Site dialog, enter http://download.oracle.com/otn_software/oepe/galileo, and then click OK.
4. Select Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse, verify that all of the subcomponents are selected, and then click Next.
5. Confirm information presented in the Install Details, and then click Finish.